Cookies help to provide, improve and protect the Cargobus services, to ensure offers that better suit the needs of the client, as well as ensuring easier and more secure user experience.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the computer or other device used (for example, a mobile phone) when you visit the website. The text file contains information that is used to improve the user experience of the visitors of a specific website.
What cookies are used by Cargobus and for what purpose?
We use different types of cookies (persistent and session cookies). They differ in the purpose of use and storage period. In time, the cookies used may be updated and adapted with the purpose to improve the quality of the service provision; however, the general purposes of use are:
• User authentication - ensures user recognition and more secure use of the website.
• Provision and maintenance of services - cookies that functionally support the provision of Cargobus services.
• Website security and service integrity - cookies that help to build services to create the best customer experience.
• Usage statistics and analysis – provides information about how and how often you use the Cargobus websites, what are the user groups and what search engines are used. Cookie statistics may also be obtained from partner websites.
• Service promotion and customer needs analysis - cookies that ensure the development of offers that are best suited to the customer's needs. Cargobus websites may also use third-party cookie information. The user may be displayed as the most suitable offers also on partner web resources.
Where can I get information?